How to order
All of Lori’s quilts and pillows are made to order, except for the already-made quilts in her Studio Collection.
TO ORDER STUDIO COLLECTION QUILTS AND PILLOWS
If you would like to purchase an already-made quilt from Lori’s Studio Collection, click on the quilt’s image to see details and price, then contact Lori. She will send you an invoice and ship it to you when payment is received.
TO ORDER MADE-TO-ORDER QUILTS AND PILLOWS
All of Lori’s memorial, special event and custom studio collection quilts and pillows begin with a conversation, so Lori can gain a good understanding of you, the loved one you are honoring and the types of keepsake clothing fabrics you would like used. From there, you’ll discuss which quilt pattern would be a good fit, as well as its size and use. Sometimes it may be easier for Lori to see your actual keepsake fabrics first before discussing the quilt’s pattern.
Step One — Browsing and Budget
Before that conversation, you may find it helpful to do the following:
- Browse Lori’s previous quilts to get an idea for designs you like. While every quilt pattern is unique, if there is one that catches your eye (or your heart), it will help Lori create a design that is most meaningful to you or the quilt’s recipient.
- Think about size and quantity: Quilts are available in all standard bed sizes (twin, queen, king), smaller throws, wall hangings and pillows. Pillows can be ordered as singles, in sets, or even in multiples that can be given to several loved ones of the person being honored.
- Review prices to make sure that Lori’s work fits your budget. Quilt prices can range from $600 for a small wall hanging to $3,200 for a king-sized bed quilt. Pillows are available in two sizes: 16”x16” ($150 each) or 20”x20” ($185 each). To get a better idea of quilt prices, browse Lori’s previous quilts, then click on each quilt’s image to see a price range for what a similar quilt would cost.
Step Two — Contact Lori
Use the contact page to email Lori and provide any information or questions you can to help guide the conversation. When she receives your email, Lori will contact you within a day or two to set up a phone call.
Step Three — Phone Conversation
In the phone call Lori will answer your questions and work with you to arrive at what she needs to design your quilt or pillows. The call might cover things such as what type of quilt you want (memorial, special occasion or custom studio), size, which keepsake fabrics you want to include and what special meaning they have, stories or other information about the person being honored, designs that you like and a timeline for delivery, typically 16-20 weeks.
- Quote — Once your project’s size and pattern are approved, Lori will send you a quote for your project.
- Deposit — A 50% deposit required to begin work, becoming non-refundable 7 days after order confirmation.
- Shipping — All packages will be shipped via USPS Priority. Shipping costs will be added to your final invoice.
- Final payment — Final payment will be due once you have received your quilt.